Bad news bears: our flight today was canceled. We're booked on a clusterfuck of flights for tomorrow with two layovers -- one in Laguardia and the other in Charlotte. From Charlotte, we head to our respective parents' homes. If we didn't fly separately the earliest we could get out is Sunday evening. That would mean missing our good friends' baby shower and no fancy-shmancy dinner for Valentine's Day.
In lieu of that, we had a fun little breakfast out and then decided to go pick up bookcases from Target. The hubby swore off buying any other Target furniture after our adventure earlier in the week with a bathroom hutch that led to a leak and was super wobbly. I did some research and found these bookcases that I loved and had decent reviews.
Right now we have both of those and we're going to add one more of the short (2-shelf) ones to the other side. It was the hubby's suggestion and I was really impressed/surprised with his eye on this. I'll have to take a picture and post it.
After the Target run and subsequent setup, we hit the gym and I did a relatively fast 4.5 mile run. Other than that, I loaded up the Sony Touch Reader in preparation for our trip and am about to update my iPod for the long runs that I'll have while on our trip.
That's all for now -- here's hoping we make it onto our respective flights tomorrow!









5 comments:
i like these. i need a short shelf for my living room. hmmm
We have four of these bookcases! They have even done pretty well in our moves!
Love the bookshelves. Good luck with flights!!! &$%!
I love those shelves! I think I looked at those at Target, but wondered how they would hold up. I might have to go ahead and get them now.
We have those bookcases too! We have the small, med, large!
Post a Comment