So, despite the fact that the husband and I do not live in DC, we are still feeling the ramifications of the snowpocalypse here! See, we were supposed to fly home for our vacation earlier today and be settling in right now, but we found out yesterday that our flight [connecting in DC] was canceled. We rebooked and should be at home by this time tomorrow.
Hopefully.
I'm already missing out on a fabulous evening with my best friends on Thursday, but will hopefully be able to see one of them on Friday as she has taken the day off! We'll be doing some boudoir pictures for her if time permits and I am so excited.
Other than that, the hubby and I have mapped out our plans for the final unpacking we will do when we arrive back here from vacation. While gone, I'll order a couple of furniture items so that they arrive around when we will be get home -- a desk and two bookcases. I can't wait to have it all finalized.
the desk!
In other fabulous news, I received two excellent packages today! The first came from my parents -- two cookbooks -- The Biggest Loser regular and family cookbooks -- for Valentine's Day! I made the chicken salad this evening and it's DELISH. Last but not least, I received the Sony Touch Reader that I won for my husband in a giveaway from a fellow blogger. We've loaded it up with several fantastic books and it's awaiting our travels!
Anyway, I'm off to bed -- we have an early morning of cleaning and packing before our [crossing fingers] flight home tomorrow!
Anyway, I'm off to bed -- we have an early morning of cleaning and packing before our [crossing fingers] flight home tomorrow!









1 comment:
I dig the desk! :)
hope you love the reader!!!
Post a Comment