20 November 2010

It's that time of year for holiday cards!

Last year was the first year that I actually got my act together and send out Christmas cards. I'm excited to do it all again this year!

I found out from some fabulous fellow bloggers that Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 free photo cards. I have always loved Shutterfly and their photo products [I've ordered photo books, photos, cards, etc from them!] and I know these will be just as amazing. So as many of you have already done, I have picked my favorite!

I love it and it can be found here

I think I love it so much because it has a fun flair to it, and the photo I plan on using is definitely a very goofy photo of my husband and I. It actually was a photo from our post-deployment Christmas celebration last year and it cracks me up every time I look at it. 

Can't wait to show off the final product in a few weeks when I mail them all out!

2 comments:

lmc said...

I think I know what pic you're talking about- that one is hilarious!

Samantha said...

I know i'll get one... you know, eventually. haaaHA! =)