Yesterday and today have been/will be fun little days!
I met up with a couple of girlfriends to go to the gym and do some running. They're doing the couch to 5K program and yesterday was a nice interval-style workout. Since I hadn't really gotten much running in lately, it totally kicked my butt, but we were going pretty fast!
I've had a lot of work to do lately, which has been a bit frustrating considering that I'm supposed to be working "part-time" hours, but we're doing a bunch of transition stuff in the office and it is really important that it goes smoothly and is done correctly, so it will be worth it.
Last night I met up with the girls again for some Bingo at a local fire house station. It was hilarious. I had a great time with the girls and the old ladies there were freaking CRAZY. So worth it, and even though I didn't win this week, I want to go back next week!
Today I have some work stuff to take care of this morning and then I'm off to a fabulous lunch with some of the bloggy girls -- JLS, Katie, Hilary and sfpm. I gym-it-up with Hilary and met Katie a couple months ago, but I'm so excited to meet JLS and sfpm. After our lunch, I'm going to get in a run [5 miles, ick!] before maybe meeting up with some other ladies for coffee.
I want to round things out with some pictures! First are a couple of our new furniture that I've mentioned before:
the bar!
[we still need to organize it a bit!]
bookcases
top of them with our pictures
[I think I need to straighten them out!]
Last but not least, a funny story about our dog Goose. He knows that he's not supposed to get up on the furniture, but he thinks that he can get away with things while we're out. See, if he hears our vehicles come home, he'll come greet us at the door in all of his tail-wagging, wiggling glory. What he can't hide is the nice warm spot that he's left on my husband's chair. The funny thing is, he knows he's not supposed to do it, so when he has been sleeping in the chair he will often greet us at the door with his head hung low, while still wiggling as if to say "mom, dad, I know I'm not supposed to but.. [wiggle wiggle] it just feels SO NICE!"
Silly Goose.








1 comment:
I still love the bar- looks organized to me! :)
Post a Comment