The next few days will prove to be pretty exciting! As I mentioned yesterday, I have some plans this weekend -- I'm meeting my momma in NYC for the weekend! Our neighbor from home-home is a ballroom dancer and she has a performance in NYC on Saturday.
So, we'll see her perform, do some dinner and see a play! I'm really excited. On Sunday, momma and I will fly to our home and she'll stay with us for a bit! I'm excited to show her around town, do some fun dinner things, and hit the gym!
Before all of that -- I need to get some last minute cleaning/organizing done and pack for the trip! I think the one thing that will get in the way of that is a nap/my bed is calling my name. I got up and did two classes at the gym with sfpm this morning -- Cardio Pump (1 hour) and a spinning class (30 min). Both really rocked my world.
Off to nap time! :)








2 comments:
Have fun on your trip!
Sounds like a great trip! have fun.
Post a Comment