This weekend we had talked about traveling to Niagara Falls, but we ended up opting for a lazy weekend at home as the weather is kind of... in a word, YUCK. Because we aren't heading anywhere, we have a lovely double date with sfpm this evening! I'm really excited to eat some good food and finally see How to Train Your Dragon! :)
I've had a fun week this week. Lunch with the girls on Monday was fantastic as usual and we're discussing getting the hubbies together for a play date while us girls hang out! On Wednesday, we traipsed out to Bingo and the group keeps growing, which is fabulous. The hubby and I met up with some friends in our complex and had a great time introducing our dog to their dog! The two of them looked so much alike that it was comical -- I would be petting what I thought was Goose, when in reality it was Baxter! Last but not least was lunch with a friend with sfpm who moved to the area about the same time I did and she's awesome!
The gym routine this week has been up to par! We hit the pool twice [kicked a mile yesterday!], ran twice, got into the spin and cardio pump classes and tried out a new class -- core fitness. I so wish the class was longer than 30 minutes, but that brief amount of time totally kicked my butt abs!
On the decorating front, I looked at fabric to make my own curtains but couldn't find something that I was really crazy about. I went to the ever-fabulous Target and found some navy blue curtains that are fabulous for our living room. Slowly but surely we're getting our humble abode into order!








1 comment:
I have never been to Niagara Falls, we drove somewhat close on a childhood road trip, I have no idea why we didn't stop. How far away is it from you?
Post a Comment