Today is going to be insanely busy for me! Here's how it's laying out:
- Follow-up doctor appointment [re: bloodwork, referrals, etc]
- Gym [hopefully!!]
- Instructor professional development meeting
- First meeting with my student as a math tutor
- FRG meeting
- T-shirt decorating at a friend's house in preparation for her husband's homecoming
Also this week, I'm looking forward to our spouse's club luncheon, arranging for dinner out with a family friend of ours who is in town, fun stuff with friends, a USO fundraiser, a welcome coffee and then a birthday festivus that my hubby and friends are throwing for me!
Luckily, with all of that stuff going on, I've managed to plan a pretty leftover-centric meal plan for the week with a few new ones thrown in! Unfortunately, the hubby is going to be in the field for two nights this week and I'm getting to make some fun stuff that he isn't terribly fond of!
Monday: leftovers [baked spinach fettucini + mini meatballs]
Tuesday: spiced chicken with couscous salad
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: dinner with Dan
Friday: contemporary peppered chopped steak
Saturday: birthday festivus
Sunday: baked chicken parmesan
I hope you all have a good day today!








No comments:
Post a Comment