10 May 2010

so it's your anniversary?

Our second wedding anniversary is coming up in June and I've started to look at some cards. I usually opt for the one funny card and one sweet card method. 

Well, while I was in DC last year, I stumbled into this card shop and they had these cards by Selfish Kitty. Needless to say, I was just about peeing my pants with my friend Lisa as we grabbed the cards and read them. 

Here are a couple of the Selfish Kitty cards I'm considering:


inside: Especially after chili night.

 inside: Or so you tell me.

And finally, another favorite, from Kitty's Muse:
inside: Limited vocabularies. Happy Anniversary.

These are really my/our style. :) For more [their holiday and baby/pregnancy-related cards are hysterical], you can check out Calypso Cards.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I'm not one for sappy cards and sentiments so I love them!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those are cute and funny! Love the S&P one!

Samantha said...

last one's funny.... really suits me and Kev.

Jen said...

The S&P one is awesome!! :) Yay for June anniversaries..ours is the 21st! :)

Katie said...

haha those are great!

Jen said...

I left you an award on my blog :)