13 May 2010

checking things off my list [and news!]

Since I've posted my 101, I've managed to get a couple steps closer to a few goals and check another entirely off! Here's my progress:

[061] create a cleaning plan/schedule
 Having looked around our place, I devised a cleaning plan for us. Some items are for at least twice a week [vacuuming! black labs shed A LOT!], and others are for once a week, or even once a month [declutter garage]. A screen shot is below!


Also, I moved one step closer on another goal:

[094] Watch 11 classic movies – Shawshank Redemption, Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, The Graduate, It’s a Wonderful Life, Some Like It Hot, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Apocalypse Now, Sunset Boulevard, Breakfast at Tiffany’s 

 by watching Some Like It Hot yesterday. The movie was really cute. One thing to clarify with the movies -- I haven't seen any of these prior to starting this list [I'm sheltered, I know!], aside from Gone with the Wind. I added that to the list because, frankly my dear, [hah] I couldn't remember the movie! I really loved completing this goal during my first 101, although that was a Hitchcock-heavy list and I focused on many classics here!

As for our news, it looks like we'll be moving again in a few months! We will be heading to Georgia in late August or early September for the next step in hubby's career training. I am excited to avoid the winter here, but I am not thrilled to do the longest runs of my marathon training in the Georgia heat and humidity. Yuck. I am grateful and looking forward to a new adventure though!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSS!!! THAT IS GREAT NEWS!! OMG I can't wait!!!

This is going to be a fun post. :)

Megan said...

YOU CAN NOT REMEMBER GONE WITH THE WIND?!?!?! We cannot be friends.

You better watch it quick!

The Mrs. in Stilettos said...

Looks like I will have a lot of blogger friends there when we get there!

Anonymous said...

im excited tooooooooooooo

Katie said...

yay! good luck!

tootie said...

Good movie list! Shawshank Redemption, Casablanca, and It's a Wonderful Life are 3 of my favorites!

Congrats on the new assignment, too!