Today is another usual Friday, but I have a couple of things that I'm excited about!
Tonight, I'm volunteering with a local food preparation organization that serves meals to the hungry, but also has a program to teach those who want to change their lives a trade -- cooking! I love to cook so I'm excited to volunteer in this capacity.
After I'm done with that, I'm heading home and getting on the treadmill. According to my half marathon plan, I was supposed to run yesterday and rest today, but with the National Championship game on, I couldn't resist being a couch potato! While I'm running, my roommates will be cooking up a meal for some guys friends and then hosting a board game fiesta. I'm looking forward to some raucous games of Apples to Apples!
In other random news, the movers have packed all of our goodies and are on their way to delivering them to my husband. Now he just needs me to arrive and life will be good!








No comments:
Post a Comment