These past few days have been a whirlwind to say the least.
I have been training a temporary assistant to do some office stuff on my behalf while I work from afar.
I volunteered Tuesday evening at a safer-sex kit packing party.
Wednesday was a huge crisis with work (they always wait until the last few days to rear their ugly heads, right?!) but we solved the problem. After work, I went and dyed my hair back to it's almost natural darkness, but with a splash of red. I love it.
Yesterday involved packing, packing and more packing. Editing the transition manual. Happy hour with work people. I was really impressed with some of the people who came out.
This morning I signed off of the lease and I'm finishing the transition manual. I have to pick up my contacts and my rental car. I'm going to do some packing tonight, and then tomorrow everything changes.
Tomorrow I drive to my new home and help unpack our stuff with my hubby. We'll meet up with friends for dinner. On Sunday, I'll meet up with new friends for a gym date, and my life in the true north will begin.
I can't wait.








1 comment:
I'm so happy for you... heading home to your hubby!! :)
Safe travels.
Post a Comment