02 January 2010

Giving and receiving

The husband and I were able to travel down to visit our parents for the Christmas holiday. It was nice to get away from the cold for a bit and to see our families and friends. We shared several great meals with his parents, exchanged presents and then visited my family for another fabulous dinner. We made it over to the annual neighborhood Christmas party, which was full of fun [and liquor] for all.

As for the loot -- I bought the husband a brand new MacBook Pro that he's long deserved. He is getting me an iMac + Adobe Lightroom, but I'm still working out the exact details of what I would like! We received many nice things from our parents including a gift card to Gander Mountain [it will finance some fun outdoor activities that I'm looking forward to!], a sewing machine [so excited to be crafty!], and a bicycle lift [hubby can ride his bike indoors!].

Because we're in the process of moving, we don't have access to any of those fabulous items just yet, but we will be up and running biking/sewing with them so soon!

No comments: