04 October 2010

I'm effing crafty

When I posted some of these pictures on Facebook under the title of "I'm effing crafty" a friend suggested that if I ever went into business, that should be the name of my store. 

Well, I don't know if I'm going into business, but I think it would be a hilarious name!

Anyway, as I mentioned last week, I finished my accent pillows in the living room. I'm really pleased with them, the husband actually enjoys having them, and they look nice. Hooray on all fronts!

Without further ado, the accent pillows!

the stripe pillow was my first, the patterned pillow was my second and the green with the striped piping was my third. Each pillow has one other matched pillow.

The green pillow with the striped piping nearly killed me. I turned into a human pincushion multiple times and even cut myself with scissors. It was not a fun process, but it worked out in the end!

The green pillows are hanging out on our individual overstuffed chairs and the stripe and print pillows are hanging out on our sofa.

happiness! :)

I'm really pleased with how all of these came out. My next project is going to be a holiday table runner with this fabric.

I have yet to figure out exactly how I'm going to put it all together, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

9 comments:

Samantha said...

i wish i were effing crafty! looks great.

Steph said...

It all looks great! There is a town not far from us called Effingham. No joke.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I fully support that name being used for a business! Love it!

This American Wife said...

2 Things....I wish we had a fabric store near us. I would love to make some pillows/a holiday table runner!

Second: We had a joked about Effingham in high school.... "I'm so hungry, give me some Effingham!"

Obviously we were comedians.

gv said...

Those look great and I would totally buy pillows from a business named, "I'm Effing Crafty!" If you don't then you should sell the rights to the title to someone!

Post Tenebras Lux said...

Way cute!

Aubrey S. said...

I really like that holiday print.

Sydney said...

LOVIN on that table runner fabric!! Oh, this is making me so excited for the holidays!!

Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's said...

awesome job! I totally saw the one with piping and was like "whoa skills"