This morning I discovered a sign that I'm perhaps more ready for motherhood than I think.
[yes, I packed my husband's lunch for class today. And included a sticky note. Annnnd yes, we have weird nicknames for each other.]
Although I think writing "have a kick ass day" would not be appropriate for a kid. Maybe I'm not as ready as I thought. :)








9 comments:
Ha! I pack my husband's lunch too...in a ammo box!
I pack J's lunch too...but I'm usually not cool enough to leave notes!
I pack D's lunch sometimes too, and try to sneak a note in when I can!
I don't pack Frank's lunch, but I do make his lunch (he always comes home). I do, however, hide notes in his bags when he goes out in the field for extensive amounts of time. And "kick ass" is often used.
I laughed when I read this though.
Heh =).
Too funny! I used to pack Matt's lunches and one time I saw an energy drink of his in the fridge so I put it in his lunch. Um...turns out it was an energy drink BEER! He came home and was like, "Did you want me drinking at work?" Oops!!! He's gotten way particular about how is lunch is packed now so I just make his sandwich the night before and then he's the one that ACTUALLY packs it now. Nice note!
While I don't pack R his lunch I do call him "Bug" as well! I think your going to be a great mom:)
lol cute! I pack Aaron's lunches but do not include a note. I am not as sweet as you, I guess.
haha, cute.... chris just eats at the chow hall :)
Post a Comment