24 September 2010

musical chairs

Except in this game, I finally have a chair to sit in! 

For the past.. hrmm.. eight or so months, I have used one of our dining room chairs in our office as a chair at our desk. I have looked high and low for a chair to work there, but wanted one that was slightly funky and unique to contrast with our modern-ish desk. 

I wasn't able to find a chair with a solid fabric in a funky color that I was a big fan of, but I stumbled across this one.

And even the husband loved it!

Slowly but surely our furniture and decor are coming together! :)

4 comments:

gv said...

Love the print!

Post Tenebras Lux said...

I *love* it. I want the fabric for a chair I need to recover =).

Anonymous said...

Oooooh - what a fabulous chair!

Mrs. B said...

CUTE!