13 September 2010

welcome to cribs :)

About a month ago, I broke down and confessed a little bit of an honest wife moment about how moving and unpacking isn't always the smoothest process with your spouse. That post may or may not have included a photo of the mess my husband and I created in unpacking. 

Well, I wanted to finally get around to showing off the somewhat finalized product of all of our hard work [and a wee bit of shopping!]. 

First up, our living room.

It is pretty much the first thing you see when you come in the front door.

Down the hall, we have our room.

We've since installed little curtain pull-backs on each window, so it's a little bit brighter in the room.

Our bathroom is fabulous, and has a ginormous tub that I am in L-O-V-E with.

I definitely bubble bath it up at least once a week!

Further down the hall is our guest room.

I keep debating about setting that curtain up differently.

Last but not least is our office.

It also doubles as a craft room and my sewing machine lives on the desk to the left.

I'm really happy with how everything has turned out and we're finally feeling like this is home sweet home!

15 comments:

tootie said...

Looks great! You did a lot in a short amount of time!

Steph said...

Wow it looks great! The guests in your house are spoiled. ;) I have to agree the curtain looks a little odd.

Samantha said...

It looks great, very homey, and welcoming. Plus I still love the shelves in your office! =)

Erin said...

It looks awesome!!

Kate said...

Love it! Our apartment will never look that way, but I hope our house at the next place looks half this good. :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm totally jealous of the tub. Your house looks so NEW!

Angie said...

Looks great!! Definitely jealous of the bath tub Lol

Abbie said...

I'm just a tiny bit jealous of your bathroom!

I really love the bookshelves in your office! Where did you find them?

Anonymous said...

ooo looks nice!

Post Tenebras Lux said...

It looks great! Worth the mess at the beginning, I'd say =).

gv said...

Wow! You've got a lot done. Looks great!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

It looks fabulous! Love it!

Unknown said...

It all looks so fabulous! I am 100% jealous of your bathroom....especially that tub!

Brittany Ann said...

Cute cute cute!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I think it looks great!