What do you get when you add together the following factors:
new sofa arrived on Friday morning
+plus+
the second Stieg Larsson book arrives
+plus+
the return of college football?
The answer?
Me barely leaving a 20 foot radius of the sofa for the weekend! I know I shouldn't be entirely proud of that, but we all deserve a little gluttony now and again!
I'm back to the grind this morning -- I have a cardio date with Miss ens and plenty of errands to run.
Last but not least -- our menu for the week:
Monday: steak + Caesar salads
Tuesday: garlicky + onion baked salmon with veggie
Wednesday: chicken Caesar salads
Thursday: chopped contemporary peppered steak
Friday: night out
Saturday: pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and veggie
Sunday: homemade pizzas with plenty of red peppers, garlic, onions and goat cheese!









11 comments:
Lazy weekends are the best!
Everyone needs a lazy weekend now and then!
Love the new couch, and I couldn't agree more about loving lazy weekends!!!
Yay for a lazy weekend filled with goodness! We walked around a lot during our weekend but ate way too much...
Now that we're back I need to plan our menu for the week - yours looks great! I <3 goat cheese so much. Hopefully I'll be seeing you one of these days. :-)
It's very important to wear in that new sofa - I mean you wouldn't want guests coming over and deciding your sofa was too hard, would you? The way I see it, the weekend was clearly a duty that had to be done...
Lazy weekends are awesome!! Your menu sounds very yummy!!
I always feel like I need a weekend to recover from my weekends. Glad you enjoyed and broke in your new couch!
Oh what I wouldn't give for a lazy weekend! A new couch, good book and football sound like a perfect way to spend the weekend!
sounds like a good time to me!:)
and that menu sounds DELICIOUS
Does the second book start off slow like the first one? I can't decide if I want to buy it.
I love your new couch, and I want you to come cook at my house =). Glad you had a good weekend.
Post a Comment