I have spent the past few days running around like a crazy person, but it has been so worth it. Some of the highlights include:
- Getting my hair trimmed and colored last Friday. It was MUCH cheaper than when I had it done in DC last year and the girl I went to was phenomenal.
- A fabulous Skype date with one of my best buddies that is still up at Drum. I miss her dearly, but she'll be heading this was soon!
- Many, M-A-N-Y fabulous gym dates. I've sampled a kickboxing class, Pilates classes, hung out and chatted on the elliptical, fallen in love with my absolute I-hate-it-but-drag-myself-anyway class -- Spin, etc. I may or may not have spent a good five minutes on a yoga mat in the weight room in complete hysterical laughter yesterday with a fabulous friend. Laughter is considered an ab workout, right?
- While on the topic of the gym, I have FINALLY made my triumphant sweaty return to running. I wrote awhile ago about my decision to drop the Marine Corps Marathon from my schedule this year and subsequently took an entire month off from running. I am, however, still running the Army 10-Miler with some amazing girlfriends and signed up for a half marathon here in town a few weeks later.
- Delish food -- this is twofold:
1. There is a frozen yogurt place here that is AMAZING. Cannot wait for a little double-date action there this evening.
2. My quest to find Coconut M&Ms has ended. A friend here spotted the very last package of them and snagged them for me. Love, love, love.
I think that's about it for my completely random post! :)








8 comments:
I love coconut M&Ms! They are hard to find, though. Have you tried the new pretzel M&Ms? They're very tasty, too!
i love that in the middle of spin class i can look at you and make plans to get frozen yogurt after class hahaha :) :)
Still seems like you have left yourself with plenty of racing to do :) Yay for the coconut M&Ms!
ummm Frozen Yogurt.... I <3 PinkBerry! :)
Sounds like you have been very busy! Frozen yogurt is one of my favorites. YUMMY!
Where did you get your hair done? I definitely need a cut!
Also, love gym dates. Making them social keeps me coming back and makes it so much fun. :-)
Fun workout dates sounds like a good time! Glad you're found your running mojo, mines on the verge of being lost...have to hold on to it just a few more weeks! Yuck on coconut M&Ms but I'm glad you found a bag to make you happy!
Coconut M&M's!?!?! What! How have I not heard about these?
Post a Comment