03 June 2010

collars, cleaners, and chow!

The three header items are some of the big things I've done in the past couple days! This afternoon I had a fabulous lunch with great girlfriends here. We went to a local Greek restaurant and oh my goodness. I had the "smothered" gyro -- chicken, feta, etc smothered in grilled onion and roasted red peppers with a side of sweet potato fries. After my 4 mile trail run with one of the girls, I just about died and went to heaven. 

As for the other two items -- they're related to my 101 in 1001! I checked one item completely off the list:

[002] 550 cord collar for Goose

Here are some photos!
supplies + Goose's old collar for sizing

starting the knotting

the final product!

Goose sporting the finished product!

Also on my 101 list, I've been working on:
 [079] find and use more environmentally friendly cleaning supplies 
I think it's a waste for me to throw out what I already have, so as I use up something, I've replaced the item with something more earth-friendly. I cannot say enough fabulous things about the method Tub-n-Tile soap scum + stain remover in Eucalyptus Mint product and/or the method Daily Shower natural no-scrub spray cleaner in Ylang Ylang. The scent of the daily shower spray makes me want stay in my bathroom all day long. I bought them both at Target for much less than they go for online! :)

Other than that, I have to say that I'm kind of excited about this whole FRG thing. To say I am in love with my hubby's command is a huge understatement. It is going to be a challenge, but I know that I have a great group of people to turn to if I need help. I am really going to miss being here when we move.

5 comments:

Katie said...

the collar looks great! I've never seen one before

Megan said...

We actually sell braclets made out of the same cord at the shop! You could make these and sell them!

Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's said...

so cute! looks like a little infantry cord ha

Steph said...

That collar looks awesome. Where did you get the supplies for it?

Anonymous said...

thats pretty cool.. i like it :)