10 June 2010

excuse me miss, what's in your bag?

I'm headed off to the gym in a bit to swim some laps with S [and maybe do some lifting if we're feeling especially badass!]. My gym bag has gotten progressively bigger and bigger in the past couple months of working out because I try to accomodate all different workouts without having to take stuff out and put stuff in! Here's a look at my gear:

my adorable giraffe-print "L" bag

ID, towel, my fave water bottle and flippy floppies for the shower!

clothes for afterward!

my alternate items in case the pool is closed
[I heart my Gators!]

the mess that is the bottom of my gym bag -- but it's all of my essentials and covers all situations.
If it's raining, I have my watch and heart rate monitor to switch out for my Garmin for indoor runs and vice versa!

That's about it! I'm off to the Relocation office to chat about our upcoming move to Georgia! I have a feeling it might be kind of frustrating because there are some new circumstances that may have us moving much sooner than anticipated.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

that's a cute bad! I want one... =)

lmc said...

Cute bag!!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your bag?

Katie said...

that bag is never ending!

Where did you get your towels? So pretty with the vine on it!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That bag is cute! It looks like you're a gym pro!

Abbie said...

Holy hell! Your gym bag puts mine to SHAME!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

damn, it's like a workout just lugging that thing around!