Today's title.. simple and to the point.
I love shoes. I especially love shoes on sale. Specifically Aldo shoes on sale!
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of these two lovers:
mm yes. pink. LOVE.
I already own them in the dark silver or whatever the specific name is.
And, last but not least:
Blue. Gotta have some cute shoes to wear when the Gators dominate this season!
[Jaime, that Gators comment is all for you!]
I cannot wait to rock these in just a few days!










6 comments:
Love love love the pink ones, but the GATOR ones are adorable, too!
i think i just threw up in my mouth a litte bit.
do they come in orange?
i'll order some and where them on some freezing cold feet when florida meets tennessee this year.
Oh I love love love those pink ones!
I love both! I love shoes (probably to an unhealthy amount). With my current spending freeze I am living vicariously through people like you who shop instead. :)
Cute! I really like the pink ones!
ooh I might need the pink ones too! so cute!
Post a Comment