I found out this morning that today is National Running Day! I didn't have a run scheduled, but decided to hop out and do a quick two miler. I couldn't resist getting in the spirit of things! :) I want to challenge you all to go out and get in a quick run today!
for more info, check out www.runningday.org
I have kind of a busy day today. I have to attend a steering meeting for my husband's squadron this afternoon since I was volun-told appointed to be the FRG leader last week. It should be interesting to say the least.
Also, because I'm super on top of things this week -- my much belated menu for this week:
Monday: pizza from our fave local place
Tuesday: chicken and rice [poor Goose is sick, and since I made him chicken and rice, I decided to do it up for all of us!]
Wednesday: chicken caesar salad
Thursday: chopped contemporary steak [I swear I will make this one day]
Friday: a friend's birthday bbq
Saturday: Mexican night with another fave couple
Sunday: hubby heads to the field so I get to make what I want. I'm thinking some delish soup. :)
Tomorrow I'm going to have an update [with photos!] of the progress on my 101 in 1001. Get excited!









1 comment:
Happy National running day!
Mmmm Pizza sounds SO good. Its been one of my cravings lately for some reason. ;)
Post a Comment