Can you tell that I am all about having lists of things to do?!
Well, it isn't a secret that we'll be moving shortly [dear God, don't let me get into that mess yet!] and I hastily threw together a bucket list of sorts -- things I would love to see/do/eat before we depart next month.
I want to hike two local trails.
I want to go to Lake Placid.
I want to go to the local drive-in.
[Inception is showing this weekend, so I think it's going to happen!]
I want to go to Vermont/NH/Maine.
[More on this later, but it's happening soon with S and hiking Mt. Washington will hopefully be part of it!]
I want to go to several local towns and take some pictures to remember this beautiful place.
I want to go to the local "beach" on the lake.
I have a list of local restaurants that I would love to try, but realistically, we probably won't hit them all. Such is life!
Here's hoping that despite moving madness, I can do many of these things. Unfortunately, some of it will be sans hubby, but to that I say -- alis volat propriis -- she flies with her own wings! :)








6 comments:
We have talked about going to see Inception at the drive-in this weekend as well! :)
And I'm super jealous about the NH/VT/Maine trip! Those have always been 3 states that I've wanted to visit... ever since I was a little girl. I'm hoping Scott and I can do another camping trip, but in VT next time!
Good luck doing all the things you want to do before you leave. I love lakes and hiking and everything outdoors.
The Vermont trip will be loads of fun!!
And the drive in here is fun. We went to the one in Black River....but ABay also has one...
The great thing about most of the items on this list is that you can do some of them when you come back to visit too.
We have our bucket list too before we leave WA. It also includes a drive-in. LOL!
My AFTB class was awesome. I may be somewhat addicted! I taught the military benefits and entitlements class. (Here you only teach one module - not the whole class.) The fact that the entire class was engaged and with me until the very end on what could have been a very boring topic was a good sign to me! =)
Good luck completing the list and I love your attitude!
Post a Comment