07 July 2010

I'm going to be a Princess!

What do you get when you mix...

[pretty pink tutus]

[sparkly tiaras]

and 

[running a half marathon]

??

THE DISNEY PRINCESS HALF MARATHON! :)

I'm all registered and have made plans to have a fabulous girly weekend in Orlando, complete with pink, tutus and tiaras. I am so excited!

15 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Oh my gosh, you are going to have too much fun!!!

Beth said...

Me too!! I can't wait!

tootie said...

That sounds so fun!!

Alexis said...

wahoo! me too! so excited! :)

Alexis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm jealous. That will be so much fun!

gv said...

That sound so awesome! My last half, the running attire was pink and pigtails. Good luck!

JG said...

I know several people who do this, and it's the only thing that ever made me even THINK about running! :) I still toy with the idea...have fun!!

hmb said...

Love it!!

Mel said...

Sounds like fun! Except for the running part... Can I skip that and just wear a tiara? Ha ha.

Enjoy!

Brittany Ann said...

That's the funnest ever! You better take pics!

Lisa said...

Sounds like a blast! Have fun!

Katie said...

how FUN!! how is being vegan??

blank said...

oh my gosh! SO fun! When is it??

Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's said...

oh how awesome!!!!