29 July 2010

quick update

Hello friends! Just a quick update, with more details to come this week --

-- Found out on Monday that we are getting the house we love. Yay!

-- This morning S and I head back home. Pouty face.

-- S and I have had more fun than should be legally allowed in 22+ states. Photos, stories and other giggle-worthy tidbits [read: dog stories] to come later. [Nothing illegal has gone down.. well, minus cell phones+driving {oooh, scaaaryyyy}... just emphasizing how much fun we've had!]

-- Hubby is already at home from JRTC [thanks, Army, for returning him early while I am still playing in New England! ::rolls eyes::]. Because I dropped him off at the beginning of the month, he is sans keys [car+apartment] and is crashing with a buddy tonight.

I will hopefully have a chance to catch up on blogs a bit more this evening [ok, ok the hubs has been gone for a month, I may want to spend time with him and all!] tomorrow. I hope everyone has had an awesome week thus far!

11 comments:

Becca said...

WooHoo! Lots of great stuff going on for you now! YAY!

Anonymous said...

yayyy glad you guys had a great time and yay we're gonna be living so close!!!

lmc said...

Love the new house!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the hubby's being home from JRTC!! Mine came in two nights ago!

Steph said...

Good to hear your hubby is home. Mine gets home tonight.

This American Wife said...

Hooray for getting the house and for having your hubby home!

Lisa said...

Glad you had a great trip! Everything's coming up Lola this week. :)

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

That's such great news about the house! Yay!

Katie said...

CONGRATS!!! that is so exciting about the house :)

Cole said...

New house! I want to hear all about it!

Nicole said...

Im and new follower and just saw that you are a fellow Gator! :) Congrats on your new house and having your hubby home!