17 July 2010

Inception at the drive-in!

Thank you all SO MUCH for the great moving feedback! There are things that you guys mentioned that I never would have thought of [hello, moving with dress blues and wine glasses!]

I had some fun with my faux-hubby and wifey last night. I went to the local drive-in with them! First, we hit up a delish local eatery on the river and had dinner and many laughs. We headed to a convenience store for some movie snacks [Junior Mints, Peanut M&Ms, etc] and went to see Inception.


After a rainy day, it turned out to be a gorgeous evening! We popped the hatch on the back of the vehicle and set up some cloth folding chairs with blankets and settled in for the movie. We had a lot of fun and the movie was great too. I think I'll definitely need to see it again with the hubby because it is one of those movies that you will see something more/new each time you see it!

Well, I'm off to the big event that I've been working on for several months now. Here's to it being a success and the rain staying away!

9 comments:

navynest said...

So, how was Inception? Was it hard to follow? It looks amazing, I'm hoping to see it next weekend!

JG said...

I miss going to the drive in! There was one right down the road from our house back home and we loved going. The candy and food prices were like gas station prices, too. So it was a cheap fun date.

Katie said...

drive ins are so fun, it is such a neat experience!

Anonymous said...

good luck!!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Glad to hear the movie was good :-) My husband really wants to see it, but I wasn't sure!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love the drive inn! There isn't one really close to us anymore and I miss it! I saw Inception Friday night and thought it was GREAT!

gv said...

Sounds like a good time. I heart PB M&Ms but pretzel M&Ms are coming in a close second!

Samantha said...

I love drive-ins! but i haven't been to one in so many years. We used to have one here in colo springs but they tore it down and built a walmart! :(
Happy you had a good time.

Aubrey S. said...

We were just talking about seeing that movie last night. I'm hoping we can drive up to Charlotte and catch it at the IMAX. Glad you enjoyed it.