I've mentioned that I have an upcoming adventure and I'm excited to say that a very dear friend of mine [S] and I are heading out this afternoon and driving around New England on a fun little trip. We'll even have both of our puppies along for the ride!
our puppies meeting and playing in a local river
We have visits to her family in order, hiking, outlet shopping, some delish food stops [including Cabot, Ben+Jerry's factory, etc], lots of beautiful scenery and photo opportunities! I have been looking forward to this so much!
The Army, however, is desperately trying to throw a wrench in things. See, my hubby is coming back from JRTC this week and his original date [the one that my little vaycay was planned around] was pushed up by a few days, and then back by one or two. He's being a complete sweetheart about it -- he told me that he knows how much I've been looking forward to this trip and that I should definitely still go and not alter our plans on his behalf. As it stands now, he'll likely beat me home by a couple hours and that's just fine.
I'll be back in a few days -- maybe sooner -- with photos and stories, and hopefully good news about the house we applied for!
On a completely random side-note, I saw The Invention of Lying last night. Freaking hilarious. It's a Ricky Gervais movie, and if you're familiar with the British version of the Office, you'll enjoy it!








9 comments:
I really liked that movie too! Have fun on your trip! Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff planned.
hope you guys have SO much fun!
Have a great time!!!
You two have fun!! And YAY for JohnMarkPaul coming home from JRTC!
Have an awesome time!
You'll be in Vermont! I'm envious! While we didn't like WHY we were there for four years, we did love the state. So beautiful and we made the most wonderful friends. If you head into Burlington, American Flatbread is a delicious restaurant!
Enjoy your trip!
Have a great, fun trip! New England is so beautiful :-)
Have fun and take lots of pics for us!
Safe travels! Can't wait to read about your trip!
Post a Comment